The Green collection is the epitome of transitional style and class. With style elements such as a curved sock arm, knife-edge back, tapered wood leg, and banded front rail, you can't go wrong. Make it your own with our endless selection of fabrics. The collection features a sofa, loveseat, chair, ottoman, and push back reclining chair.
- Back & seat cushions are sinuous wire.
- Back cushion are semi-attached polyester fiber fill in a channel bag with zipper access.
- Seat cushions are loose ventilated & reversible block foam with polyester fiber cap/wrap.
- Legs are wood, 3 in x 3 in x 2.75 in screw-in with dark brown finish.
- Matching welt is standard.
- Two 20 in x 20 in throw pillows are standard.
- Coil cushion, feather blend pillows, and frame coil options available.
So, what is the England difference? Our dedicated and skilled Tennessee craftsmen and craftswomen who build each piece of furniture custom for your home, and built to last a lifetime. With over 500 fabrics and leathers to choose from, England offers the broadest selection and countless combinations to help customers create something special and uniquely suited for their home.
They are a number of ways you can care for – and clean – your upholstered England Furniture products. The accumulation of dirt and dust can produce an abrasive action which accelerates the deterioration of the fibers within the yarns that make up your upholstered fabric. Routine care can notably increase the longevity of England upholstered fabrics and it can begin with weekly occurrences of vacuuming and brushing. Many upholstered England Furniture selections also have reversible cushions and rotating your cushions is another simple way you can care for your England furniture. The careful application of fabric protection solutions can compliment your routine cleaning and care.
*Sofa only, all other products sold separately. See local dealer for customizable material options and information on product warranty.